Mohamed Barry is an Associate in the Firm’s Newark, NJ office and a member of the Labor Law Practice Group.
Mr. Barry previously served as a Deputy Attorney General in the Office of the Attorney General in Newark, where his duties included prosecuting trials and appearing in court for hearings and arguments in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Hudson County. Prior to that, he clerked for the Honorable Michael J. Nelson in the Superior Court of New Jersey’s Civil Division in Essex County, served as a student attorney in the Rutgers School of Law Community and Transactional Lawyering Clinic, and served as a clerk in the Office of the Attorney General in Newark.
Mr. Barry received his Juris Doctor degree from Rutgers School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts degree from Seton Hall University’s John C. Whitehead School of Diplomacy and International Relations.
- Rutgers Minority Student Program, Member
- Rutgers Student Bar Association, Member
- Rutgers Law School, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Rutgers Law School, SBA Executive Board - University Senator
- Rutgers Law School, International Law Society, Vice President
Also of Interest
September 26, 2019