Lauren W. Gershuny is Counsel in the Firm's Newark, NJ office and a member of the Complex Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
Ms. Gershuny has substantial experience in all aspects of litigation and alternative dispute resolution as well as in handling insurance matters, employment matters and complex contract and commercial disputes in state and federal courts.
Ms. Gershuny is the Vice-President of the Board of Trustees of the Adolph Schreiber Hebrew Academy of Rockland County.
- Represented a large national retail corporation in commercial, real estate and contract disputes in state and federal courts.
- Represented a former government official in a First Amendment matter.
- Represented a credit union in a federal court suit and obtained declaratory judgment against an insurance company.
- Represented a hotel proprietor in an eviction action.
- Handles court-appointed guardian and special fiscal agent matters.
- Represented condominium associations in property insurance claim litigation.
- Successfully litigated and defended a public entity in an Open Public Records Act litigation.
- Regularly represents clients in disputes regarding leases, securities regulations and insurance coverage issues.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Law Review