No aspect of this website has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
For a description of the selection process methodology for each of the publications and organizations which have included Genova Burns LLC in their rankings or awards, please go to the below links to "Ranking Methodology".
- America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators Ranking Methodology
- Best Lawyers®, Best Lawyers in America® Ranking Methodology
- Best Law Firms®, U.S.News – Best Lawyers Ranking Methodology
- Chambers USA®, Chambers & Partners Ranking Methodology
- Law Dragon®, Ranking Methodology
- SABA North America Rising Star, Rankings Methodology
- Morris Essex Health & Life, Top Lawyers, Ranking Methodology
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Ratings, Peer Review Ratings, LexisNexis Ranking Methodology
- New Jersey Law Journal®, "New Leaders of the Bar", "Top Women in the Law" Ranking Methodology - Nominations for Law Journal recognitions come from outside submissions and from the editorial staff. For New Leaders of the Bar, an independent panel of evaluators, including legal recruiters, judge and score the nominees in several categories. Those scores are shared with the editorial staff, which makes the ultimate decision on who is selected.
- New York Magazine's Best Lawyers, Ranking Methodology
- NJBIZ®, Forty Under 40, NJBIZ Ranking Methodology
- Real Estate Forum®, Women of Influence
- Super Lawyers®, Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters Ranking Methodology