Kathleen Barnett Einhorn is a Partner in the Firm's Newark, NJ office and is Chair of the Complex Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Practice Groups. She is a member of the Corporate & Business Entity Governance, Ethics & Compliance and Procurement Law, Government Contracts & Bid Protest Litigation, and Criminal Defense, Investigations & Compliance Practice Groups, Cannabis Law, Appellate, Class Action Defense, Construction Law & Litigation, Crisis Management, Employment Law & Litigation, Human Resource Counseling & Compliance, Trade Secrets & Non-Competes, Franchise Law, Insurance Law and Mediation & Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Groups, and the Education Industry Group as well as other Industry Groups. Ms. Einhorn is experienced in all aspects of litigation having tried numerous cases and appeals in state and federal courts and handled many arbitrations, mediations and other alternative dispute proceedings.
Ms. Einhorn manages cases from their commencement to trial and oversees a team of lawyers and paraprofessionals. She and her team concentrate on general commercial litigation and counseling, with an emphasis on complex contract and business disputes; fraud and misrepresentation; insurance and employment defense; First Amendment & Constitutional rights claims; civil extortion claims; intellectual property rights; insurance coverage; defamation claims; real estate law; internet law; construction disputes and procurement law, government contract compliance and bid protests.
Ms. Einhorn served as an investigator for the Supreme Court of New Jersey District Ethics Committee from 2006 to 2010.
- Recognized as one of the “Top 100” Attorneys by New Jersey Super Lawyers®, 2015, 2016, 2019, 2020
- Recognized as one of the “Top 50 Women” Attorneys by New Jersey Super Lawyers®, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020
- Recognized by Leading Women & Intrepreneurs & Corporate Leaders as one of the Top 25 of 2019
- Recognized by Executive Women of New Jersey as one of New Jersey’s outstanding women leaders, 2014
- Featured by Law360® in its Female Powerbrokers Q & A, 2014
- Listed as a New Jersey Super Lawyer®, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Listed in NJBIZ® as one of The Best 50 Women in Business, 2012
- Ranked AV® Preeminent™ in Complex Commercial Litigation, Public Contract Law & Bid Protest Litigation and Employment Law & Litigation by Martindale-Hubbell®
* No aspect of these advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. See Awards/Honors Methodology.