Jennifer Roselle is Counsel in the Firm's Newark, NJ office and a member of the Employment Law & Litigation, Labor Law and Human Resources Counseling & Compliance Practice Groups as well as the Education and Cannabis Law Industry Groups.
Ms. Roselle has experience in all areas of labor, employment and education law, including advising clients on employment discrimination; contract interpretation and negotiation; tenure and seniority; personnel policies; scope of negotiations; employee training, employment counseling and collective bargaining at all levels including mediation and fact finding, arbitration and litigating unfair practice charges.
- Counsels management regarding Federal and New Jersey wage and hour law compliance, including record-keeping and overtime requirements plus appearing on behalf of management before the N.J. Department of Labor.
- Regularly provides management with counseling and training regarding the employment experience, including hiring practices, labor relations, employee rights under Federal and New Jersey law, union grievances, leaves of absence, and employee discipline.
- Regularly counsels clients concerning labor relations, union grievances and employee discipline, and represents management in grievance hearings, disciplinary hearings and all types of administrative procedures before state agencies.
- Conducts independent investigations following employees’ complaints of discrimination, harassment or hostile work environment.
Listed as a “Rising Star” by New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2013
* No aspect of these advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. See Awards/Honors Methodology.