Ralph J. Salerno is Of Counsel in the Firm's Newark, NJ office and is a member of the Commercial Real Estate & Redevelopment and Land Use & Approvals Practice Groups. For over four decades, Mr. Salerno has handled major residential and commercial development applications throughout New Jersey for a broad range of statewide and national real estate development groups. He focuses on land use, redevelopment and commercial real estate transactions.
Mr. Salerno has served as the attorney for municipal, county and state governments, including transition teams and district ethics committees. He has prepared land use analysis reports to assist the Federal Bankruptcy Court and has been involved in negotiations, purchases and sales of casino properties in Atlantic City.
Mr. Salerno was named to the New Jersey Real Estate Advisory Board in 2008 and worked closely with the Governor’s Office of Economic Growth as well as other state agencies to encourage economic development and revitalization across the state.
- Represented one of New Jersey’s largest retailers in a commercial and residential redevelopment project.
- Represented a national developer of commercial and residential developments in a major residential rental development.
- Represented a prominent New Jersey developer in developing an environmentally sensitive residential condominium development.
- Represented the seller of a large tract of land to be developed for a major retail and residential development.
- Rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell
* No aspect of these advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. See Awards/Honors Methodology.