Genova Burns' Counsel Brigette N. Eagan, Esq. and Associate Christopher Manley, Esq. will present a workshop for Rutgers Business School's Entrepreneurship Pioneers Initiative (EPI) for new entrepreneurs & start-ups on November 4th. This workshop will cover employment law issues including:
- How to handle employment law/wage and hour issues with independent contractors, internships, and volunteers;
- Protecting company assets through non-compete and intellectual property agreements;
- COVID-19 and new employment laws;
- The dos and don’ts of hiring your new team; and
- Legal pitfalls of social media marketing and branding
Designed exclusively for first-generation entrepreneurs, EPI is a highly competitive nine-month program that can serve as a single source to support the growth of your business. The program offers a powerful blend of monthly classes, intensive training, one-on-one counseling, financial guidance, peer coaching and networking.
Tags: Genova Burns LLC • Brigette N. Eagan • Christopher Manley • Rutgers Business School • Employment Law & Litigation • Human Resources Counseling & Compliance • Entrepreneurship Program • Employment Law • Wage & Hour Law • Noncompete Agreement • Intellectual Property