Firm Partner Dina M. Mastellone, Esq. will present a webcast for New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education entitled "Workplace Investigations: Understanding Micro-Aggressions, Implicit Bias, and the Impact of Long-Term Virtual Workplaces on Employees and Workplace cultures.
This year’s workplace investigations seminar, presented in cooperation with the New Jersey State Bar Association's Labor and Employment Section, explores issues that are front and center in today’s investigations: how micro-aggressions and implicit bias show up in investigations, what courts consider an “effective” workplace investigation, the use of culture assessments, and open issues such as licensing. The program is beneficial to investigators and plaintiffs, and defense counsel who need to assess or challenge an investigator’s methodology.
- Understanding microaggressions
- Are microaggressions actionable in court?
- Understanding implicit bias and how it might impact an investigation
- What are the hallmarks of an “effective” investigation?
- Recent court rulings pertaining to efficacy of an investigation?
- Improving Work culture and the great resignation
For more information and to register, please click here.