Unique in the tri-state region is our practice group specializing in the representation of business entities that compete for public contracts from local, county and state governments and agencies and bi-state agencies. From the RFQ/RFP stage through bid award and final performance, our multidisciplinary attorneys have extensive experience in all aspects of the government procurement process, including:
- Legal analysis of RFQ/RFP and eligibility criteria;
- Bid protest litigation and appeals at the administrative level and in state and federal courts;
- Government investigations, claims and audits;
- Contract amendment, suspension, termination and debarment matters;
- Legal aspects of the lobbying and political contribution activity of current and prospective public vendors (please see Corporate Political Activity Law Practice Group);
- Procurement integrity and compliance programs;
- Secondary legal aspects of public contracts, including pay-to-play rules, Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)/Women Business Enterprise (WBE) eligibility, project labor agreements, public-private partnerships and other issues.