The Best Lawyers in America® Names Genova Burns Attorneys to 2022 Listing
August 20, 2021
Genova Burns is pleased to announce that six of the firm's attorneys have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 (a trademark of Woodward/White, Inc.).
- Kathleen Barnett Einhorn, Esq., Chair of the firm’s Complex Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Law Practices and a Partner in the Procurement Law, Government Contract Compliance & Bid Protest Litigation, Employment Law & Litigation, and Education Law Practices, has been listed in Commercial Litigation for over 5 years.
- Angelo J. Genova, Esq., Chairman & Managing Partner, has been listed consecutively for over 30 years in Commercial Litigation, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law Management, and Litigation – Labor and Employment.
- Jennifer Mazawey, Esq. is a Partner in the Commercial Real Estate & Redevelopment, Construction Law & Litigation, Education Law, Environmental Law, and Land Use & Approvals Practices, and has been listed in Real Estate Law for over 5 years.
- James J. McGovern, III, Esq. is Chair of the Labor Law and Alcohol & Regulated Products Law Practices and has been listed for over 15 years in Employment Law – Management and Labor Law – Management.
- John C. Petrella, Esq. is Chair of the Employment Law & Litigation Practice. Mr. Petrella has been listed for over 10 years in Employment Law – Management and Labor Law – Management.
- Daniel M. Stolz, Esq. is Chair of the Bankruptcy, Reorganization & Creditors' Rights Practice. Mr. Stolz is listed in the Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law category.
The selection of lawyers for inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on a comprehensive annual peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast their votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. The complete methodology is available here.