Genova Burns is pleased to announce that, effective July 1, 2015, three attorneys will be named Partners in the firm and three attorneys will be named Counsel.
The new firm Partners are:
- Dina M. Mastellone: Employment Law & Litigation and Human Resource Training & Audit Programs
- Rajiv D. Parikh: Complex Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Law, Corporate Political Activity Law, Construction Law & Litigation, and White Collar Criminal Defense, Corporate Internal Investigations & Corporate Ethics
- Harris S. Freier: Employment Law & Litigation and Appellate Practice
The new firm Counsel are:
- Jennifer Roselle: Labor Law
- Gina M. Schneider: Labor Law
- Charles J. Messina: Complex Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Law, Employment Law & Litigation, and Construction Law & Litigation
"We congratulate our colleagues on reaching these professional benchmarks in their careers at Genova Burns," said Brian W. Kronick, Firm Managing Partner. "These promotions demonstrate our Firm's ongoing investment in our attorneys and our commitment to providing our clients with representation at the highest standard of excellence, as each of these fine lawyers exemplifies.
"These attorneys not only represent Genova Burns' experience in traditional practice areas such as Labor Law, Complex Commercial Litigation, Employment Law & Litigation and Appellate Practice; they also represent the Firm's commitment to providing our clients with cutting edge guidance in constantly evolving areas of the law such as Human Resources Training, Corporate Political Activity Law, Corporate Ethics and Intellectual Property Law.
"We know that each of these attorneys will serve Genova Burns well in their new roles because they understand that relationships and trust are the key ingredients to our Firm's success."