Partner Jennifer Mazawey, Esq. will present at an upcoming webcast entitled "Land Use Update 2022" for the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education on February 23rd.
Attendees will "gain a distinct practice edge and a nuanced understanding of current developments" as this webcast is regarded "the definitive source for current information about New Jersey land use practice" by attorneys across New Jersey."
"Leading land use attorneys teach the program, which reviews the most recent regulatory, legislative, and case law developments that every seasoned land use practitioner should know."
Discussion Topics Include:
- Affordable Housing
- Challenges to Board Decisions
- Challenges to Zoning Ordinances
- Site Plan Approval
- Conditional Uses
- Decision, Resolution, and Conditions of Approval
- Condemnation and Redevelopment
- Litigation and Settlement
- Ethics for the Land Use Practitioner
- Social Media Issues...and more!
Click here to register and "gain the essential information and strategies you will use immediately in your practice, presented in a convenient Zoom format."