Firm Partner Eugene T. Paolino will moderate the Owners Roundtable Keynote Panel of esteemed Chairmen, Founders and Presidents of regional building, real estate development & management and strategic development companies at the Jersey City Summit for Real Estate Investment on October 13th. The discussion will focus on the following topics:
- Principal Projects Highlighted – First, Current & Future
- Evolution of Jersey City – Past, Present & Future –Excitement about the Rate of Change
- Past Projects Discussed – Most Exciting, Most Profitable, Most Difficult, Most Educating
- Advice to the Next Generation
- The Role of the City & the State – Benefits of Collaborative City & State Partner
- Jersey City vs. Brooklyn vs. LIC vs Manhattan West Side
- What are your Manhattan Based Colleagues Saying about Jersey City? Will More Manhattan Developers come to Jersey City?
- Looking back at Milestones that led to Jersey City Today – Advocating Today for Jersey City Tomorrow
- Pipeline of Projects – Office, Condo Development?
- The Role of SWFs, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies & Private Equity in Deals & Capitalization
Mr. Paolino, a Jersey City native, has played a critical role in some of Jersey City’s most iconic and significant real estate projects along New Jersey’s Hudson River “Gold Coast.”