We know intellectual property (IP) can be a business’s most valuable asset. We help our clients successfully navigate the potentially daunting landscape of government regulations and filing requirements. Our team has far reaching experience in a variety of IP related transactions, including the acquisition and sale of IP; the structuring of licenses and royalties, and the distribution and franchising of IP rights in addition to other arrangements defining and allocating these rights. We help our clients protect and enforce their IP through negotiation and litigation. Our attorneys have significant experience litigating patent, trademark, copyright, trade dress, unfair competition and licensing matters in courts throughout the region and have a track record of success when it comes to protecting clients’ registered and unregistered IP rights.
The Intellectual Property Group has extensive litigation and transactional experience in:
- Advising on recent case law and new legislation;
- Domain name acquisition and registration;
- Licensing and other agreements involving IP and likeness rights;
- Name reservation, trade names and branding;
- Patent, trademark and copyright litigation;
- Trademark and copyright registration;
- Trade secret, trade dress, misappropriation and unfair competition litigation;
- Sale, assignment, acquisition and divestment of IP; and
- Venture investment and due diligence
For more information, please contact: Kathleen Barnett Einhorn, Esq.
Chair, Intellectual Property Law Practice Group