Many of our clients’ businesses are global in scope and our immigration attorneys assist them in obtaining the diversified workforce they need to grow their businesses in the U.S. We prepare applications for visas, visa transfers, permanent residency, adjustment of status, and naturalization for the executives, professional staff, managers and their family members that our clients want to employ in the U.S. on a temporary or a permanent basis. Our immigration expertise includes:
- I-9 process compliance: We advise businesses on compliance with federal employment eligibility requirements and provide training and audits to avoid costly penalties.
- E-Verify program: We work with clients to determine their eligibility or requirement to use the E-Verify program.
- Immigration-related discrimination: We review hiring policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal and state anti-discrimination laws.
- Non-Immigrant and permanent residence visa applications and renewals: We advise clients as to the changing requirements for immigrant and non-immigrant visas and assist in filing and managing visa applications.
- EB-5 investor visa: We assist foreign investors with applications for the EB-5 investor visas and provide guidance and oversight on eligible investment projects to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Visa compliance audits: We assist employers, and indirectly their employees, in navigating U.S. visa requirements to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Naturalization: We prepare and submit applications on behalf of our clients and their executives seeking U.S. citizenship.