Genova Burns Sees Ten Attorneys Named To "Essex County's Top Lawyers" 2023 Listing By Morris | Essex Health & Life Magazine
June 28, 2023
Genova Burns is pleased to announce that ten of some of the firm's best and brightest have been named to the "Essex County's Top Lawyers" listing for 2023 by Morris | Essex Health & Life Magazine - an increase from six named in 2022. The magazine publishes this annual listing to help New Jerseyans find some of the best attorneys in Essex County, across more than 30 specialties. Genova Burns named attorneys and their specialties read as follows:
- Angelo J. Genova, Esq. - Government & Administrative Law
- Patrick W. McGovern, Esq. - Immigration Law
- Charles J. Messina, Esq. - Insurance Law
- Jennifer Roselle, Esq. - Labor & Employment Law
- Dina M. Mastellone, Esq. - Labor & Employment Law
- Keith A. Krauss, Esq. - Business Law
- Donald W. Clarke, Esq. - Bankruptcy
- Brigette N. Eagan, Esq. - Labor & Employment Law
- Avi D. Kelin, Esq. - Non-profit Law
- Brian M. Satz. Esq. - Business Law
Morris/Essex Health & Life contracted DataJoe Research of Boulder, Colorado to facilitate an online peer-vote process and create a Top Essex County Lawyer list. Attorneys throughout the county were asked to select peers whom they deem are the best within their practice area and whom they would seek out for particular legal needs.
DataJoe checked and confirmed that each published top vote getter had, at the time of review, a current, active license status with the State of New Jersey regulatory board. If they were not able to find evidence of a lawyer’s current, active registration, he or she was excluded from the list. In addition, any lawyer who has been disciplined for an infraction by the State of New Jersey regulatory board was excluded from the list. Finally, DataJoe presented the tallied result to Morris/Essex Health & Life for its final review.
To access the full listing, please click here.