Charles J. Messina, Esq., firm Partner and Cannabis Law Practice Group Co-Chair, will participate as a panelist at the 2021 New Jersey Cannabis Insider Live virtual event which will take place on March 9-10. The program is New Jersey’s premier cannabis business and networking conference, which features an impactful combination of general sessions, vendor-hosted breakout discussions and speed networking. Some of the other speakers include:
- Dianna Houenou, named by Gov. Murphy to chair the state’s Cannabis Regulatory Commission.
- State Sen. Troy Singleton, who recently introduced home-cultivation and cannabis tax reform bills.
- Jeff Brown, assistant commissioner in charge of the Department of Health’s Medicinal Marijuana Program. Gov. Phil Murphy named him executive director of the CRC.
- Al Harrington, the 16-year NBA vet and Orange native is co-founder and CEO of the multi-state Viola Brands.
- Ellie Siegel, CEO of Longview Strategic, is a New Jersey native who specializes in cannabis consulting throughout the country.
For full information about this year's conference and to register, please click here.