Gerard Pizzillo To Moderate Mixed-Use Panel at 2023 Jersey City Real Estate Summit For Real Estate Investment
May 9, 2023 | By: Gerard D. Pizzillo, Esq.
Firm Partner Gerard D. Pizzillo, Esq., whose practice is focused on all aspects of Commercial Real Estate throughout New York and New Jersey, will moderate the Mixed-Use & Retail Panel of an expert group of leading owners, operators and brands at the 2023 Jersey City Summit for Real Estate Investment. Mr. Pizzillo will lead a conversation covering topics which include:
- New Uses: Studios and the Next New Asset Class
- Tenant Experience: Safety and Flexibility
- Experiential Retail: Brick and Motor 2.0
- Retail as an Amenity
- Creating the Next Generation Retail
- Regional Forecasts: NYC, NNJ, East Coast
- Mixed-Use and Retail Synergies
- Lifestyle, Wellness, Food (Hall) Concepts
- Portfolio and Asset Management Across Funds: Investment Climate
- Technology and Social Media Role
The Jersey City Summit for Real Estate Investment by roundtable+advisory, convenes visionary Tri-State leaders for a day long multifaceted discussion on the areas driving real estate investment regarding development, placemaking, capital markets, operations & design. For more information and to register, please click here.