Jennifer Mazawey to Present at Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber Event "The Changing Garden State: Urban & Suburban Farming"
September 29, 2022
Attendees will learn about new uses of real estate including the growth of urban farming which includes hydroponics, cannabis, and a new way of thinking about agriculture, as "farming no longer is defined by acres of green fields."
Those who join will enjoy a morning of networking, breakfast and an interesting discussion as Ms. Mazawey and her panel cover:
- Vertical Farming
- Urban Farming - reduced cost for transportation - alleviates food deserts
- Growing in under 2,000 square feet
- Transportation Costs
- Space Requirements
- Food Deserts
For more information and to register, please click here.
About Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber
The Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber Members view the organization as "indispensable to their success; acknowledged by civic leaders, government officials and the media as the authoritative voice of the Princeton Area business community; and recognized by the public as an effective catalyst for improving the quality of life for those who visit, work, and live in the greater Princeton Area."
Their Mission is focused on:
- Serving their Members – with opportunities to meet and do business with other Members and with resources to enhance their success
- Speaking for Business – with a collective voice on public policy issues affecting business and our communities.
- Promoting an environment for business growth – by encouraging economic development efforts that strengthen the Princeton Area’s reputation and by enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve.
As an organization they are committed to excellence in all aspects of our operations. Led by the Chamber’s Board of community leaders with support from a professional staff, they ensure that the skills, talents and interests of their Members are effectively utilized and supported and that everyone’s experience with the Chamber is positive and productive.