Eugene Paolino to Moderate Multifamily Panel at The Jersey City Summit for Real Estate Investment
June 22, 2022 | By: Eugene T. Paolino, Esq.
Firm Partner Eugene T. Paolino, Esq. will Moderate the Multifamily Panel of an expert group of strong, varied and deeply experienced developers and investors at the 2022 Jersey City Summit for Real Estate Investment. The topics of discussion at the summit spanned a large list of developer concerns, which include:
- The role of policymaking
- Tenants evolving expectations: enhanced amenities, services, co-working & co-living spaces
- Land, construction, lending & giveaways - keeping things under control & getting everything right
- COVID 3.0 and beyond - influences, design, technology, services,
- Lessons learned: creating the next generation of multifamily product
- Regional forecasts - NYC, NNJ, East Coast
- The strength of Class A rental product: Condo development, Ramp-up? New development vs. adaptive re-use vs. acquisitions
- Investors outlook - fund perspectives
- Residential continuing to be Jersey City's real estate driver? Pipeline - Approved vs. built, speakers forecast
- Innovations in marketing & management - new tools, technologies & techniques - Cash-flow enhancements
For more information and to register, please click here.