The NCAA rule change regarding name, image and likeness (NIL) deals for college athletes is making waves throughout the country. Mr. Baker will join current and former student-athletes, and college coaching staff to provide insight into this landmark victory for college players. At this 90-minute virtual event, attendees will learn what they can do to support their student-athlete during the process.
- Benefits and risks associated with the NCAA's rule change
- What types of opportunities are out there
- Rules and regulations pertaining to NJ NIL Law
- Getting and vetting a deal
- Balancing academics, sports, and endorsement obligations
For more information and to register, please click here.