Matthew Baker to Speak at NJ.com "EmpowerU: Parenting College Athletes & Endorsements" Virtual Event
April 11, 2022 | By: Matthew I. W. Baker, Esq.
The NCAA rule change regarding name, image and likeness (NIL) deals for college athletes is making waves throughout the country. Mr. Baker will join current and former student-athletes, and college coaching staff to provide insight into this landmark victory for college players. At this 90-minute virtual event, attendees will learn what they can do to support their student-athlete during the process.
- Benefits and risks associated with the NCAA's rule change
- What types of opportunities are out there
- Rules and regulations pertaining to NJ NIL Law
- Getting and vetting a deal
- Balancing academics, sports, and endorsement obligations
For more information and to register, please click here.