Jennifer Borek and Lawrence Bluestone to Present at NJICLE Roundtable: Current Issues in Business Litigation Webcast
Partner Jennifer Borek, Esq. will moderate and Partner Lawrence Bluestone, Esq. will speak at a New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education Roundtable webcast entitled "Current Issues in Business Litigation" on November 9th.
This year, commercial/business law cases continue to be impacted by COVID 19, and of course, technology, the economy, and relationships between parties. This year’s roundtable will focus on several subject areas that are currently shaping business litigation practice.
This information-packed seminar will feature some of New Jersey’s most respected judges and business litigators. Click here to register.
Discussion on business litigation's hottest issues to include:
- Practice tips on trial preparedness
- The latest on LLC and partnership disputes
- Trade secrets and restrictive covenant litigation- the current climate regarding anti-competitive practice
- Discovery techniques in business litigation and handling proceedings in a COVID19 world
- Keys to settlement in business litigation cases
- An update on the NJ Complex Litigation Program
NJ CLE information: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 4.0 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 4.0 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial law.