Firm Partner Jennifer Mazawey, Esq. will participate as a speaker on the "Hot Topics on Land Use" panel for the New Jersey State Bar Association on Tuesday, September 21st.
About the Program
Land use regulations and policies impact how we live, work, worship, play and shop. Hear some of the states leading land use lawyers discuss the hot issues currently trending in land use practice including:
- Cannabis and land use policy
- Religion, Land Use and RLUIPA
- Regional Planning
- Will virtual hearings continue post-pandemic?
- The Permit Extension Act of 2020
- Case Updates and other Recent Developments
For more information and to register, please click here.
NJ CLE information: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 4.0 hours of total CLE credit.
Tags: Genova Burns LLC • Jennifer Mazawey • Land Use • NJSBA • NJICLE • Cannabis Law