Kathleen Barnett Einhorn to Speak at Leading Women Entrepreneurs Force for Change Conference
When women work alone they have power. When women work together they have impact.
November 14, 2019 | By: Kathleen Barnett Einhorn, Esq.
Join Partner and Leading Woman Kathleen Barnett Einhorn as she joins the "Force for Change" Conference for Women.
She is a premiere speakers, joining a group of the country’s most respected sponsors, brands and media partners. Join her as she adds to a platform and helps build a foundation so women can become “a force for change” in our short and long-term futures.
Here is an unbelievable opportunity to experience an entire day of women's empowerment with Chaka Khan. 10 Time Grammy Winning Music Icon and Serial Entrepreneur Chaka Khan is coming to the "Force for Change" Conference on November 14th as a featured presenter. Get your tickets now or upgrade your tickets and join LWE for VIP perks at her evening concert, 8 pm at NJPAC!
About the day:
The revolutionary one-day experience will offer women tangible opportunities desired to revolutionize their lives. LWE is on a mission to change the statistics and the landscape that hold women back in a meaningful way. The day will address some of the most pressing and important issues facing women business owners and influencers of our generation. This important day will tackle some of the most pressing issues facing women today including:
Recognition | Gender Equality | Equal Pay | Sexual Harassment | Access to Networks | Unconscious Bias | Funding | Raising the Visibility Platform | Board Opportunities | C-Suite | Personal and Professional Advancement | Well-being
These breakout sessions include:
- Investing in the Now and Investing in the Future
- Get What You Deserve presented by ADP, Kathleen Barnett Einhorn, Esq. Partner, Genova Burns, and TD Bank
- Get Organized, Get Customers, Get Paid presented by Infusionsoft
- Leveraging Female Power in a Male’s World presented by FoxRothschild, Marcum, and Genova Burns
- Women, Technology and the Future presented by Verizon, LinkedIn, and Amazon Alexa
- Investing in the Gold- Women presented by Microsoft and IBM
- Voice for Change presented by Senator Pou, Assemblywoman Eliana Pintor Marin, and Assemblywoman Shavonda E. Sumter
- Healthy Women, Healthy World presented by the American Heart Association, Flemington Chiropractic Center, and Medicor Cardiology
Evolving entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to pitch their business ideas to some of the most prestigious media publications in the country including Woman’s Day Magazine, NJBIZ, New Jersey Monthly, NJ.com, and Forbes.
The best concepts may even be selected for funding by a panel of respected national venture capital organizations including M12 (Microsoft Venture Fund), Astia, IBM, Republic Funding Portal, Funding Post, and Arc Angel Fund.
The day will conclude with a celebration of women session hosted by 10 Time Grammy Winning Music Icon and Serial Entrepreneur Chaka Khan!
Newark Liberty Airport Marriott