Angelo Genova Featured on News 4 New York Program "Why President Trump's ‘Poll Watchers' Are Raising Voter Suppression Concerns"
October 19, 2020
Genova Burns Chairman & Managing Partner, Angelo J. Genova, was recently interviewed by reporter Adam Kuperstein for News 4 New York program "Why President Trump's ‘Poll Watchers' Are Raising Voter Suppression Concerns."
President Trump has publicly called on supporters to “watch the polls very closely” for fraud. That’s raising concerns of voter suppression and intimidation.
Watch the full program above.
ABOUT ANGELO J. GENOVA
Angelo J. Genova, Co-Founder, Managing Partner and Chairman of the Firm, is a multi-faceted law professional with extensive experience in complex business and employment litigation, appellate advocacy, labor and employment law, government contracts, procurement, campaign finance, and political and election law. As a renowned trial lawyer, Mr. Genova appears regularly in front of courts of all types at the New Jersey, regional and federal levels, including numerous appearances before the New Jersey Supreme Court. For decades, he has provided precedent-setting legal representation that has reached all levels of the state and federal legal landscape.
Mr. Genova is no stranger to the media, both mainstream and within the legal industry. His media acknowledgements and accolades include:
- PolitickerNJ has consistently named Mr. Genova to its annual Power List, calling him one of the “deadliest courtroom lawyers in the State.” He brings to the table the “most fearsome preparation of any other attorney” and, stating further, “Here’s a nightmare scenario, sitting on a witness stand with this guy coming around the corner of a table and bearing down on you with his first question.”
- Insider NJ described Mr. Genova as “The attorney for New Jersey’s political stars….the Genova Burns heavyweight is the last guy you want to come face to face with across an imitation wood paneled docket on Judgment Day.”
- New Jersey Super Lawyers has identified Mr. Genova in its peer-selected, statewide rankings as the Top Vote Getter (2008, 2010), the Second Highest Vote Getter (2015, 2016) and the Third Highest Vote Getter (2011, 2017). Mr. Genova has been ranked in the Top 10 and/or Top 100 “Super Lawyers®” listings every year since 2005.
- Since 1987, Mr. Genova has been ranked as stellar by Best Lawyers in Business & Commercial Litigation and Labor & Employment Law.
- He holds the highest rating of AV® from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers has named Mr. Genova as a leading lawyer for Business Litigation and Labor & Employment Law.
- Human Resources Executive Magazine has named Mr. Genova as one of the country’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys.
- Law Dragon® has ranked Mr. Genova in its Top 20 for Traditional Labor & Employment Law.