Rajiv Parikh to Participate on Panel at NJBIZ 2020 Diversity in the Workplace Virtual Event
July 9, 2020 | By: Rajiv D. Parikh, Esq.
Firm Partner Rajiv D. Parikh will participate on a panel at the NJBIZ 2020 Diversity in the Workplace virtual event on Tuesday, July 28th. Mr. Parikh and his panel of experts will discuss the following talking points:
- In the current cultural climate, companies are increasingly expected to show a real commitment to diversity. What approaches can ensure that such efforts are recognized as sincere and lasting?
- Beyond cultural imperatives, research has consistently shown that companies with diverse leadership perform better financially than others. How can executives promote diversity at the upper levels of management?
- While much progress has been made, business leaders might still encounter resistance to diversity programs. What can be done to head off or overcome that impediment?
- Small businesses often face different challenges than large corporations. Where can proprietors who want to pursue diversity on a smaller scale find help?
- Given the demands for diversity, resources and training have become more widely available. What are the best sources of assistance for owners and executives?
- Diversity programs should be clearly communicated throughout the organization. What are the current best practices for making sure that all employees understand what is happening.
For more information and to register, please click here.