Unionized & Union-Free Workplaces
Our attorneys handle all aspects of management-employee relations, both union-represented and not, including:
- Advising management on operating strategy;
- Employee relations training to management;
- Labor contract administration;
- Labor contract bargaining for management as well as our construction industry clients in the context of project labor agreements;
- Representing management in employee grievances and arbitrations;
- Representing employers before the National Labor Relations Board and the National Mediation Board;
- Strike and picketing planning and risk mitigation to protect clients from damaging and unlawful strikes and picketing by obtaining state court injunctions to halt or limit unlawful activity.
In addition, we advise on plant relocations and closings; force reductions and Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act compliance and successorship, joint employer issues and double-breasting issues. We assist clients on labor law matters arising from business transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, consolidations, spin-offs, joint ventures and subcontractor agreements.