- achievement of leadership positions that advance the practice of law in their chosen area and in the legal profession generally;
- personal mentoring that fosters and encourages participation of newly admitted attorneys in the legal profession;
- creation of an environment that promotes the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in the practice and their zealous representation of their clients;
- demonstration of adherence to the highest ethical standards, a commitment to scholarship and an appreciation for the place the legal profession holds in the Essex community; and
- respect and understanding for the need for the fair and efficient administration of justice that strives to serve all citizens through equal access.
February 10, 2014
Angelo Genova to Receive 2014 Achievement Award for Civil Trial Attorney from Essex County Bar Association
The Essex County Bar Association just announced that it will be honoring Angelo J. Genova, Esq., co-founding Partner of the firm, with its 2014 Achievement Award for Civil Trial Attorney. The ECBA Awards recognize individuals who have demonstrated a commitment to promoting integrity, professionalism, zealous advocacy and the fair administration of justice in the Essex County legal community and the legal profession generally. The Achievement Awards honor individual lawyers who have made a significant contribution to the practice of law and the legal profession through the following criteria: