Genova Burns LLC, a regional mid-sized law firm, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for its Newark and/or Basking Ridge Office. We are currently working a hybrid schedule with two days per week in the office and three days remote. If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to Colleen Conway.
- Update and manage website
- Assist in preparation and submission of RFQ responses
- Manage online subscriptions
- Coordinate firm events top to bottom (seminars, receptions etc.) with assistance from Specialist and Directors
- Coordinate attorney participation on panels, speaking engagements, webinars etc.
- Oversee prep and staffing of firm sponsored events at which we have an expo table
- Manage branded merchandise from multiple vendors
- Coordinate/Manage sponsorship requests for Partners
- Coordinate purchase of all event tickets
- Oversee invitations, sponsorship requests, and ticket fulfillment to optimize funds spent
- Work Business Development & Marketing Assistant to keep a real time spreadsheet of monies spent (sponsorships/ads)
- Work with Marketing Director and Specialist re: business development, media opportunities, work as liaison between attorneys and PR firm
- Work under the direction of Marketing Director to develop practice group and individual attorney marketing plans
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- 1-2 years' experience in a professional setting
- knowledge of social media and advertising campaigns on multiple platforms
- Must have solid command of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage a diverse range of assignments and projects and prioritize multiple tasks
- Able to work independently with multiple timelines
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Genova Burns LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for staff that includes medical, dental, and vision benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with match and life insurance. We also offer optional benefits such as flexible spending plans, Aflac plans and supplemental life insurance/ disability plans. Genova Burns is currently working on a hybrid schedule with two days in the office and three days remote.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.