Partner Jennifer Mazawey will moderate a panel at CAPRE (CapRate Events)’ upcoming New York Commercial Real Estate Summit on November 6th. Ms. Mazawey’s panel is entitled, “New York Tri-State Commercial Real Estate Forecast: Gloom, Doom or Boom?” and will feature Paul Fiorilla, Research, Yardi Systems, Jack Freund, Executive Vice President, Rent Stabilization Association, Alexander Heil, Chief Economist, Port Authority of NY & NJ, Daniel Jacobson, Direct Investments, AEW Capital Management, Dan Margulies, Executive Director, Associated Builders and Owners of Greater NY, and Ryan Severino, Chief Economist, JLL as panelists.
Ms. Mazawey’s panel will discuss the following topics:
- Analysis of the impact of interest rate hikes on capitalization rates
- Analysis of the market peak in New York City, Greater New York and New Jersey
- Macro-economic headwinds, including geo-political uncertainties
- Advantages of New York City/Tri-State investment in the face of economic change
- Analysis of the emergence of new investors
- The impact of local and state politics on New York City investment
- What is the most challenging aspect of the market in the next 12 months?
- What is the most opportunistic aspect of the market in the next 12 months?
For further event information, please click here.
Ms. Mazawey is a Partner in the Commercial Real Estate & Redevelopment Law, Environmental Law, Construction Law & Litigation, Land Use & Approvals, and Education Law Practices. She is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Sections on Land Use, Environmental Law and Women in the Profession, and also serves on the Renewable Energy, Cleantech and Climate Change Committee; and is Secretar of the Land Use Section Board of Trustees of the New Jersey State Bar Association. In addition, she serves on the Women’s Leadership Committee of the New Jersey Women Lawyers Association and is President of Commercial Real Estate Women of New Jersey (CREW-NJ) and a member of the national CREW Network.