Genova Burns is pleased to announce that six attorneys have been named to The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 and Partner Judson M. Stein has been named the Best Lawyers® 2019 Trusts & Estates Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Newark, New Jersey.
- Angelo J. Genova, Chairman, has been listed consecutively for 30 years in Commercial Litigation, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law Management, and Litigation – Labor and Employment.
- James J. McGovern, III, Chair of the Labor Law and Alcohol & Regulated Products Law Practices, has been listed consecutively for 15 years Employment Law – Management and Labor Law – Management.
- John C. Petrella is Chair of the Employment Law & Litigation Practice. Mr. Petrella has been listed consecutively for 10 years in Employment Law – Management and Labor Law – Management.
- Judson M. Stein is Chair of the Trusts & Estates Practice and a Partner in the Non-Profit & Tax Exempt Organizations Practice. Mr. Stein has been listed consecutively for 15 years in Litigation – Trusts and Estates and Trusts and Estates. Mr. Stein was also named the Best Lawyers® 2019 Trusts & Estates Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Newark, NJ.
- Kathleen Barnett Einhorn is Chair of the Firm’s Complex Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Law and Public Contract Law & Bid Protest Litigation Practices and a Partner in the White Collar Criminal Defense, Corporate Internal Investigations & Corporate Ethics Practices. Ms. Einhorn has been listed in Commercial Litigation for the past five years.
- Jennifer Mazawey is a Partner in the Commercial Real Estate & Redevelopment, Construction Law & Litigation, Education Law, Environmental Law and Land Use & Approvals Practices, and has been listed in Real Estate Law since 2015.
For the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 7.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 60,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”