Mr. Bluestone is Counsel in the firm’s Complex Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Law and Procurement Law, Government Contract Compliance & Bid Protest Litigation Practice Groups.
Mr. Bluestone practices complex commercial litigation and appellate law on behalf of the firm’s public and private sector clients, primarily focusing on management of multi-million dollar commercial and business disputes.
- Has managed multi-million dollar federal and state litigation from inception through trial, and later appeal, covering a range of antitrust, intellectual property, securities and real estate law matters.
- Has successfully argued appeal before New Jersey Supreme Court involving constitutional challenge to civil commitment procedures.
- Secured a six figure victory in the arbitration of a construction dispute involving a public entity.
- Served as local counsel to generic drug manufacturers in Hatch-Waxman Act litigation.
- Represented a court-appointed monitor in FTC action alleging deceptive trade practices under § 13(b) of the FTC Act.
- New Jersey, 2008
- New York, 2008
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2010
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2014
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York and Eastern District of New York, 2016
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2008
Tufts University, B.A., 2005