Genova Burns is among the region’s few mid-sized firms that specialize in all aspects of Labor Law exclusively on behalf of management. Our Labor Law Practice Group represents employers in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, financial and other services, consumer sales, energy, hospitals and health care, construction, transportation, hotels, restaurants and schools, education, other non-profits, and the businesses that service them.
Our expertise includes:
- Union-Free and Unionized Workplaces
- Wage and Hour Dispute Resolution, Claims and Litigation
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) Enforcement
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Employment Law Counseling
- Public Sector Labor Law
- Charter Schools, Public Schools and Public and Private Colleges and Universities
- Immigration Law Practice Group
- Administrative Agencies
Contact: James J. McGovern III, Esq.
Chair, Labor Law Practice Group