The experienced trial attorneys in the firm's Litigation Group practice in the following areas:
- Litigation and Trials in the state and federal courts of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Appellate Practice in the state and federal courts of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania (see Appellate Practice Group).
- Franchise Law and Litigation, providing all aspects of representation for franchisors and franchisees involved in a variety of industries, including restaurant, real estate, employment, automotive manufacturers and distributors, health care, and retail.
- Litigation of Commercial Disputes, including commercial contract matters and corporation and partnership disputes.
- Construction Law and Litigation, in all respects (see Construction Law & Litigation Practice Group).
- Employment and Civil Rights Litigation in all respects (see Employment Law & Litigation Practice Group).
- Insurance Law and Litigation including insurance coverage advice and litigation, policy drafting and insurance regulatory matters and reinsurance disputes.
- Insurance Defense, particularly with regard to sophisticated commercial claims in the areas of civil rights, employment practices liability, directors & officers liability, environmental claims and other forms of covered claims.
- Business Tort Litigation, including litigation between and among commercial competitors and employer-employee disputes, particularly involving restrictive covenants, anti-competitive practices and theft of trade secrets and company property.
- Public Procurement Matters, including all aspects of administrative law and procedure and of litigation related to bid disputes and competitive bidding practices before state, county and municipal entities (see Public Contract Law & Bid Protest Litigation Practice Group).
- White Collar Criminal and Corporate Ethics Matters (see White Collar Criminal Defense Practice Group).
Contact: Kathleen Barnett Einhorn, Esq.
Director of Complex Commercial Litigation Practice Group