30 Montgomery Street, 11th Floor
Jersey City, NJ 07302
- N.J. Turnpike south to Lincoln Tunnel Exit #17;
- bear left after toll and follow signs for Route 1& 9 South (a/k/a Tonnelle Avenue);
- continue on Tonnelle to the circle and go 3/4 through circle (left turn at light in middle of circle) and follow the State Highway toward the Holland Tunnel;
- make a right turn at the last street before entering the Holland tunnel (Luis Marin Boulevard ) and continue to Montgomery Street;
- make left on Montgomery and continue for 3 blocks to 30 Montgomery Street – at the corner of Greene Street.
- Take Route 3 East to signs for Kennedy Boulevard (Lincoln Tunnel) area.
- At top of hill (there is a Toys-R-Us on right) turn right onto Kennedy Boulevard.
- Follow Kennedy Boulevard to Montgomery Street (St. Peter’s University is on left) Jersey City.
- Turn left onto Montgomery Street.
- Follow Montgomery Street towards the Hudson River.
- We are on the corner of Montgomery Street and Greene Street, one block past the U. S. Post Office (on the right – Washington Street).
- Take N.J. Turnpike North to Exit 14C;
- after toll booth, take the Grand Street exit and continue straight after stop sign to the traffic light;
- proceed through light and take bend on right onto Christopher Columbus Drive.
- Follow Christopher Columbus Drive to Greene Street, make a right and 30 Montgomery Street is next block.
- Take Route 280 East to N.J. Turnpike;
- follow signs for Exit 14C or Holland Tunnel and continue on Turnpike through toll booth at Exit 14C;
- after toll, take the Grand Street exit off turnpike and continue straight after stop sign up to traffic light;
- proceed through light and take bend on right onto Christopher Columbus Drive. Follow Christopher Columbus Drive to Greene Street, make a right and 30 Montgomery Street is next block.
- Take Holland Tunnel and make first left turn out of tunnel;
- continue straight to Montgomery Street and make a left onto Montgomery Street;
- continue for 3 blocks to 30 Montgomery Street at the corner of Greene Street.