Kevin R. Miller is an Associate in the Firm’s Newark, New Jersey office, and a member of the Employment Law & Litigation, Complex Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Law Practice Groups.
Mr. Miller clerked for the Honorable Kenneth J. Grispin, P.J.Cv. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Union Vicinage. Mr. Miller received a J.D. from Rutgers Law School in 2014, where he served on the editorial board of the Rutgers Law Journal and interned in the chambers of the Honorable Freda L. Wolfson, U.S.D.J. in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. He received a B.A. from Rutgers College in 2010.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Miller served as a legislative aide to a member of the New Jersey General Assembly. Mr. Miller maintains an active interest in government, and has been published in the areas of administrative rulemaking and election law. His works have been featured in the Rutgers Law Review and Election Law Blog, among others.
Mr. Miller sits on the executive board of the Rutgers Law Alumni Association, where he serves as Second Vice Chancellor. He is a volunteer mentor and debate coach with the New Jersey Law Education and Empowerment Project (NJ LEEP). Mr. Miller is also a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey and the Essex County Bar Association.
- Collecting Attorneys’ Fees Under the Lanham Act: The Shifting Definition of an “Exceptional Case”, 12 Seton Hall Cir. Rev. 30 (2016) (co-author).
- New Jersey’s Constitutional Residency Requirement for State Legislature Candidates: A Roadmap for Challengers and a Cry for Reform During Re-Districting Years, 67 Rutgers U. L. Rev. 283 (2015) (winner of the Albert P. Blaustein Memorial Award).
- N.J. ELEC Allows Campaign to Fund Subpoena Response, Prompting Uncertainty and Structural Questions, Rutgers L. Rev. Commentaries (2014).
- New Jersey, 2014
- New York, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2016
Rutgers Law School, J.D., 2014
Rutgers University, B.A., 2010