John A. Grey is an Associate in the Firm’s Newark office and a member of the Trusts & Estates Practice Group.
- Estate and gift tax planning for high net worth clients with a concentration in business succession
- Plan and implement sales to intentionally defective grantor trusts
- Formation of closely held businesses including LLCs, S Corporations, stock recapitalizations and preparation of shareholder agreements
- Draft wills, grantor trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts and life insurance planning
- IRS audits and tax controversies
Mr. Grey received an LL.M in Taxation from New York University School of Law in 2003 and his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in 2001. Mr. Grey received his Bachelor of Business Administration in Management from the Joseph A. Sellinger School of Business and Management at Loyola College in 1998.
- New Jersey, 2011
- New York, 2003
New York University School of Law, LL.M., 2003
Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2001
Loyola College Joseph A. Sellinger School of Business and Management, B.A., 1998